Books & Bricks Global
Vision: Promote and increase access to Education for children in rural third world countries
Our Mission: Every Child on the road to success
Partner Schools in Kitui County, Kenya:
- Mulundi Primary School
- Mulundi Early Childhood Education (ages 3-6)
- Kusoma Initiative Kids at St. James (mother and child program for ages 0-3 years).
- Kwa Muema High School
- Kilonzo High School
- Kyanika Secondary School
- Kabaa High School
- St. Angela’s Girls High School
- St. Thomas Aquinas Kalawa Boys High School (Alumni teachers/University students)
- Kwa Ngindu Secondary School
- Sustainable Scholarship Program: For high school and college students.
- School Buildings: Construction of classrooms and Libraries.
- Education Support: School supplies for students, teachers and classrooms.
- Books and Bricks Global Scholars Mentoring Program
- St. James Batavia Anglican Church – Diocese of Kitui, Anglican Church of Kenya
- African Inland Church- Kavuvoni, Kitui
- Mulundi Catholic Church- Bomas Parish, Kitui
- Redeemed Gospel Church – Mulundi, Kitui
- Episcopal Diocese of Olympia, Washington
- Monte and Jeana Frazier Family – Seattle and Nebraska
- Andrew and Robin Deceunyk Family – Seattle
- Kwa Ngindu Community
Our St. John’s story… Books and Bricks started as a church mission of St. John the Baptist Episcopal Church in West Seattle. St. John has been involved in Mulundi Village since 2004 with the construction of St. James Batavia Anglican Church in Kitui Diocese, Anglican Church of Kenya. At St. John we hold fundraising events and informational events to raise money for scholarships, school supplies (books, pens, pencils) and school building projects. We believe that Our common life depends on each other’s toil. Book of Common Prayer, Pg. 134